Friday 22 September 2017

What is the hardest thing about being a kid?

  • Tidying up after my sister - Harper
  • Ummm, NOTHING! - Hannah
  • Having to listen to my Mum and Dad - Stevie
  • Having to wake up early in the morning - Emily
  • Maths - Alannah
  • Being the little sister - Maggie
  • Having a little sister - Ella
  • That Mum tells my dog to jump on my face and give me kisses in the morning - Jade
  • Being the only one doing all the chores - Eleanor
  • Always being hungry - Ben
  • Being the oldest in whole family out of the kids - Eddie
  • LISTENING!!! - Ashton 
  • Doing my chores - Brody
  • Having to tidy up after my little sister - Poppy
  • Being hungry all the time - Caleb
  • Being the only boy! - Cooper
  • Being the only girl! - Paige
  • Not being allowed to bounce on Dad while he is sleeping - Cameron
  • Getting along with my big brother - Finn
  • Not being able to get help from Mum and Dad because there are so many kids - Lachie
  • Always being hungry - Tristan
  • Having one little sister at school - Oliver
  • Being hungry - Max
  • Cleaning up after my sister because she tips out the whole toy box - Juan
  • Having eczema - Blake
  • Doing shopping - Bella
  • Too much fun and no responsibility - Miss Johnson
  • Not being allowed to eat chocolate whenever I want! - Mrs Olynsma 

No comments:

Post a Comment