Thursday 23 March 2017

Work on Writing


The Diving Dog

I was running one day and suddenly I saw a ball and it went into the pool. I dove in the pool and I got it but ... I couldn't get back up. So my owner got me out of the pool and then I stayed away from the ball going in the pool. I stayed not wet. Now I will stay and I grinned. I played wisely and carefully.

Author - Paige


The Hole in the Library

"Agrhhhh! What is this place? In this place there are lots of books so it must be a library,"
Creak, creak.
"Hello, come out! My name is Molly. I'm lost I can't find my way home," said Molly.
"Well I'm sorry I can't help you because I don't know where you live," said the turkey.
"That's ok because I'll be able to get home hopefully. What is that hole up there? Yay I'm home!"

Author Hannah


"Ah, what a beautiful sleep. Arghh, a giant! Oh it's just Freddie. Hi Freddy," said Fred.
 "What are you doing to the city Freddie?" said Fred.
"Building another house," said Freddie.
"Really Freddie? Really? Break it now please," said Fred.
"No, it's awesome, now go away Fred," said Freddie.
"OK Freddie, I'm the mayor! Stop right now!"
"Do you want the house Fred?" said Freddie.
"No Freddie I don't want the house. Now leave Freddie. NOW! Ok buddy?" said Fred
"Yes Fred!"

Author Caleb

1 comment: