Friday 25 May 2018

Science

During this week we have been learning how to complete a science experiment. Our focus has been on gathering data and interpreting it. By Mrs Olynsma

We have been learning about seeing if it is better to have one eye shut or two eyes open when dropping a coin into a cup. By Cash

A hypothesis is what you think before doing the experiment and I'm pretty sure that I think that two eyes are better than one. By Campbell

Here are some of our conclusions ...

I think that two eyes are better than one because you get more of a look. By Esther

I think that two eyes are better than one because you can not get the right drop zone with one eye. By Max H

I think that two eyes are best because with one eye you have to move your face to see different things. By Charlie
When we did the experiment we had to do it correctly or otherwise it wouldn't have been a fair test and the results wouldn't have been true. By Ben


It was tricky to get the coin into the cup with one eye closed. By Charlie

I felt confused because I had one eye shut. I was better with two eyes open! By Paige

I felt proud when I got the coin in with one eye covered. By Arden



1 comment:

  1. What a scientific bunch you all are!

    ReplyDelete