Thursday 23 August 2018

Writing Group 3 - States of Matter Rap

The Three State of Matter Rap
By Max H, Cash, Charlie, Isaac, Lucy, Paige, Arden and Isabelle
(and a little bit of help from Mrs Olynsma)

Now, this is a story all about matter
Lot’s of science served up on a platter
And we’d like to take a minute,
Just sit right there
We’ll tell you all about matter just let us share

So look all around you, what do you see?
A solid keeps its shape and does not flow ... like me
Liquids aren’t like solids, they flow away
They take the shape of what they’re in, just like I say
When a gas flows around we just can not see
Like the air all around the world and me
Mass is the weight of things like people and perfume
The amount of space that something takes is known as volume

So this is the end of our rap about matter
If you eat to much solid you are bound to get fatter
We hope you’ve been learning
We are finally there
Look all around us and matter is here

8 comments:

  1. Wow great song group 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is amazing i love the songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great song you guys are on fire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could do it because I like singing and raping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Austin Tunnicliffe (:27 August 2018 at 10:14

    WOW! Your song blew me away. I really enjoyed it because it was very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool looks room 2 I think those really work out on some of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is an amazing rap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the music in the background and the words over the top.

    ReplyDelete